LAPA Webinar: Fundraising Trends Ahead for 2022
What fundraising trends are you likely to face next year?
Many say that the “Great Resignation” took us by surprise, but those who joined LAPA’s past webinars knew it was coming.
Be better prepared for what’s ahead by joining us.
We will feature the deep experience of Robin Merle, a certified fundraising executive who has held Chief Development Officer positions at the Hospital for Special Surgery, and John Jay College just to name a few. Robin is the author of the new groundbreaking book, Involuntary Exit, A Woman’s Guide to Thriving After Being Fired.
Panel: Robin Merle, CFRE, Brooke Bryant, CFRE, Managing Director of LAPA Fundraising, and Laurence A. Pagnoni, MPA, Chairman of LAPA Fundraising
Topics of Discussion
- Fundraising has become more competitive. Is that a troubling reality? How can we positively think about competition?
- What steps should you take to preserve your mental health at work?
- Spending more on digital fundraising seems to be assumed since the pandemic hit. Where do you secure the capacity funds for philanthropic operations, and how can fundraisers work seamlessly with marketing professionals to drive fundraising goals?
- What next steps can you take to further deepen and advance your virtual gala?
- What’s likely to change about campaign fundraising in the new year?
- What’s the status of the proposed Donor Advised Fund federal legislation, and what will happen if it’s promulgated?
We’re going to cover a lot of ground, but we’ll also offer many practical tips to advance your fundraising in 2022.
This webinar is for major gift officers, data base analysts, Dir.’s of Philanthropy, CEOs, and CDOs. While we are sensitive to all size nonprofits, those with established development offices are our focus.
Can’t Make the Live Session? Register anyway! We’ll send you the recording by email after the webinar, plus all past recordings may be found at https://lapafundraising.com/